Commemorate our canine friends with Laika, the first dog in space!
This laptop cover is 100% Australian made using locally sourced fine grade merino wool. The benefit of using fine grade wool is it's tough wearing and less prone to pilling.
• 34cm long, 22cm wide, 1cm deep.
• Fits a 13" MacBook Air perfectly and stretches well for other laptops of slightly larger size or shape.
• Do you have a different laptop in mind? Get in touch and I'll happily make a custom order 🙂
• 100% fine grade merino wool.
• Machine washable, dry flat.
• Double layered knitting to provide optimum protection for your laptop.
• Hand knit seams for that extra attention to detail.
• No buttons, latches or buckles that could catch in a bag or on clothing.
• The open end has the corners hand knit closed so the sleeve holds onto your laptop while on the go.
• Charge your MacBook without taking it out of the sleeve.
I make laptop sleeves in my smoke-free, pet free home. To knit them I resurrected a broken domestic knitting machine from the 1980's and hacked it to accept patterns from a modern day computer. Don't assume this laptop case is quick work, though. While a knitting machine makes some things easier, I still have to work by hand from start to finish.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, I offer a 14-day money back guarantee. Return postage is at the buyer's expense.
Find out more about Laika https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laika
I have more laptop covers available, check them out in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/HeartOfPluto